Friday, April 2, 2010

Growing SO fast!

March was SUCH a busy month for Miss Jaaten. She changed carseats because she grew out of her old one, she said Mama (first word ever!), she got sick for the first time (croup), she suddenly stopped spitting up, she learned how to wave goodbye AND she started taking steps while you hold her fingers. She is a big girl now! I've done my job!....ready for another. ;)Jaaten sits in this Bumbo in my closet everyday after I get home from work and change my clothes. She always wants a necklace to hold. Today, Dad thought she should have one of his accessories too. ;) This is the best picture we could get of Jaaten's first teeth. The 2 bottom teeth came in a little over a week ago. Grammy took this picture JUST before Jaaten pulled these silly glasses off. Jaaten LOVES her Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment