Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1st Mother's Day....San Diego!

Jaafe took Jaaten and I to San Diego for Mother's Day! It was a little colder than we would have liked hence no pictures on the beach.......but we still had a great time! I always LOVE taking those quick trips to have some time with Jaafe and The Girl. ;) I love being a Mama and this is what it's all about. ;) Thanks, Jaafe! Love you!

We did swim in the heated hotel pool for a little bit though. This picture is right after we got out. After the pool, Jaaten was a little wore out from the sun AND her top tooth coming in. She laid on the bad with her Daddy and had her bottle. ;) We went to see Jarrod and Ashlee's new Frenchie, Bailey, while we were in SD too. Jaaten was uninterested at first.... Then they were friends.....

Then Jaaten grabbed her and Bailey was a little scared from then on....
We left for San Diego after I got off work so Jaaten slept the entire way. HOWEVER, we drove back Tuesday during the day and Jaaten did NOT sleep the whole way. She looks sweet here in her carseat but don't be fooled.....she was wild! Mom & Dad sent me flowers for my 1st Mother's Day. I got them before we left for San Diego on Saturday night. The flowers were even prettier when we got back Tuesday. ;) Thanks Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment