Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Long Time No Post...4th of July

Jaafe, Jaaten and I went to Kansas City this year for 4th of July. We had such a great time! We left July 2nd in the morning. I thought it would work out perfect for Jaaten's nap time. Little did I know she would stay awake the whole flight. ;) Of course, Jaaten fell right to sleep when we got in Grandpy's car. We have a regular audio monitor for Jaaten at Grammy and Grandpy's house. This visit Grandpy decided we needed a video monitor to WATCH Jaaten! That video monitor did not leave his side. Jaafe and I went out to watch the UFC fight one night while we were in town. This picture was taken at 12:15a when we got home. So cute!! He must have fell asleep watching her. ;)Thanks to Aunt Shorty AGAIN, Jaaten has a super cute outfit for 4th of July! Thanks, Kensey!

It was fun to swim with everyone! Jaaten is such a water baby!

Jaaten's little birthday party was so cute and she LOVED the cake and cookies. Thanks to Brooke Payne for making the super cute cake and MJ for the #1 cookies! Jaaten LOVED the sugar!!

Jaaten loved opening all the fun gifts she received for her birthday too!


After spending 4 days at Grammy and Grandpy's house, we hoped Jaaten would be totally pooped and sleep on the plane on the way back. Again with my wishful thinking!! My pretty little girl screamed so loud on the plane I almost went bonkers!! Thank goodness for Jaafe because he was so helpful when I was about to lose it!! After we got off the plane, one couple told us they could not believe such a cute little girl could make so much noise!! This was Jaaten LESS than 30 seconds after I walked off the plane.....

No comments:

Post a Comment