Thursday, September 16, 2010

Such a Ham!

I just LOVE this kid!! Jaaten DOES NOT like anything to be on her head! Not hats, not bows, not cute hooded towels....NOTHING!! Until this morning when she found a shower cap.......... I put it on her when she brought it over to me and let her look in the mirror. She laughed OUT LOUD when she saw herself! Even funnier is how upset she got when I took the hat off!
This was from this morning too....Jaaten didn't want anything to do with the banana I cut up for her. She wanted to do it herself!
This picture is from a couple weeks ago. She is starting to smile for the camera now when you ask her to....so cute!
It took Jaafe a few tries to get this picture.....again with not liking hats!
Jaaten and I were on our way to see Jaafe's new office for the first time a couple weeks ago. I asked Jaaten to smile just before we left so I could send Jaafe a picture letting him know we were on our way. What a ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment