Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Xmas Day Pics & Chicks

I have taken a TON of pictures in the past few days and realized I have not posted any! I came home from work last Thursday and Abbey and Jaaten were on a walk. It was a little chilly outside if you couldn't tell. ;) Christmas Eve I was up until almost 11p (which is late for me) setting up for Christmas Day....
This is Jaafe helping me set up!
Christmas morning Jaaten seemed so overwhelmed with all the new toys.....
This huge lion was my guess for what would be the "Favorite Toy"....

But these silly textured bouncy balls were the favorite! Who would have guessed! The flute was funny too. She tried to play that flute but has not quite figured it out yet...

She really LOVED the new slippers and soft blanket though.
And of the tunnel......it came with the tent she got. She went through the tunnel once and had enough.
The Pink Castle her Daddy picked out was a big hit too..although it blocks my entire front door!
The day after Christmas, Jaafe wanted to rope so we went to Jimmy's. Jaaten would rather be outside than ANYWHERE inside so she loved it.
Again with the chickens! These poor baby chickens were not as lucky as the previous caged chickens. Jaaten was completely content just chasing the chickens around. BUT, as soon as she saw Jimmy pick one of the chickens up........it was over......for the chickens!

She tried holding them sitting first and that just was not enough....we should RUN with the chickens. For the record, I did try to watch closely to make sure the chickens were not actually being squeezed. That is why we only have a couple pictures of her holding them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment