Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funny Girl!

Aunt CiCi and the kids got Jaaten this bike for Christmas. It hooks up to the TV and you can ride around a track, learn shapes, numbers, etc. We just now set it up though. Jaaten can't quite reach the pedals yet but thinks she's so cool sitting on it!! ;)
Here are a couple more pictures from the park.....Jaaten likes to roll around on the ground here too. LOVES to get dirty!!


I bought this cute headband for St. Patty's Day for Jaaten. Then I made the mistake of leaving it on the counter when she got up from her nap. She wore it the rest of the evening....
I love that Jaaten is always so interested in her toys and learning new things HOWEVER, lately Jaaten likes to dump everything in the middle of the floor. The other morning she dumped everything and then laid in it and threw everything around??? Her Dad must have taught her that one.....not me!

This was this morning before I left for work. Jaaten was sad I was leaving today....it was sad for The Mom too. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment