Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Fairy, A Cookie & The Outdoors

I've been wondering how old Jaaten would be before she would want to start dressing up. Aunt Shorty brought us this little Disney Fairy outfit with a couple others too. Jaaten brought this one to me this morning and started to unzip her pajamas to put it on. She wore it to drink her Tea and go down the slide and read books. I guess I have my answer. ;)

Jaafe had Jaaten today. We gave her a heart shaped cookie to ice after lunch today and eat it. She thought it was so funny and of course got it EVERYWHERE!!


Abbey stayed around the house Friday with Jaaten so they decided to play outside. Jaaten LOVES anything outside so she was as happy as could be. We have lime trees by our driveway Jaaten just can't resist EVERY TIME we go outside!! Even though she knows how sour they are, she keeps biting right into them. ;) Jaaten pushed her dog in the stroller and then had a little picnic.










No comments:

Post a Comment