Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Pet Store & The Ostrich Fest

This is not the Pet Store or the Ostrich Fest but this is how we usually start our mornings at the Kellis House. ;) Cartoons!I LOVE pictures and I take my camera (sometimes 2 cameras) everywhere!! Somehow I end up not getting ANY pictures though! This is the only picture Jaafe and I had from our trip to San Diego a couple weeks ago and Ashlee had to send it to me. Thanks, Ash!

Abbey took Jaaten to the outdoor mall to play last week. They ended up stopping in the Pet Store too. Somebody LOVES animals just like her Mama!



Pam & Al (my cousins from Missouri) are here with their kids (2 boys and twin girls) for Spring Break. Jaafe went to the Ostrich Festival with them today and then took them to Goldfield Ghost Town afterwards. We are excited to have them in town and Jaaten LOVES the company at the house!!



This is a bubble you can get in and float across water, walk on top of the water, etc. That is Libby in the ball. She thought it would be fun UNTIL about 2 minutes after she got IN the ball. It was short lived but she told Jaafe is was REALLY FUN when she got out. ;)


Of course they had to see an Ostrich at the festival. Jaaten LOVED the animals!! Again!





Ghost Town was their 2nd stop today. Nathan took a picture with a guy who works there that looks JUST LIKE his Unlce Ken. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment