Sunday, March 31, 2013

Haircuts!

I love these silly Superman and Batman t-shirts!  All these pictures are just from around the house.  ;)  I always realize just how overgrown I let the boys hair get when I post before and after haircut pictures!  Wow!










 We took the kids to the park with slides, jungle gym, bridge to walk on....AND they all run across the field!!
 I took the kids to a just for kiddos salon.  Hudson was nice (for most of it), Steel cried the entire time (par) and even though Jaaten was not getting her hair cut she wanted it washed and blown out (also par).  The lady offered to put tinsel in her hair (shiny strands of pink and purple glittery-ness) so of course Jaaten accepted. ;))





 AFTER HAIRCUTS!!  Note to self:  cut their hair every month so they do not start looking like homeless children. ;))







No comments:

Post a Comment