Wednesday, October 9, 2013

September Came and Went...

Sooooo September came and so fast for us!  First up, Jaaten gets bit by a mosquito on her eye!!  She said her eye started hurting and then it really swelled up.  She said "Mom, I NEED to look at myself in the mirror."  Hmmmm, I almost didn't let her. ;/  She stared at her eye in the mirror for the longest time.


Hudson doesn't really need breathing treatments too often anymore BUT when he does he holds the mask himself.  ;)  They are all getting so big!!
Jaafe and Jaaten drove to NM to to Cy play a football game.  Jaaten had so much fun and she was so excited to see Cy.  This picture does not really illustrate that. ;/  9.13.13
We REALLY need to get two more iPads.  Jaaten plays it ALL the time and the boys REALLY want it!!
Jaaten LOVES to follow me into my closet and get into all my stuff!!  9.18.13
We LOVE popsicles at the Kellis house!!  9.19.13
I try to always make sure Jaaten's hair looks cute for school.  She has gotten so great about sitting still to let me do it!!  Love this girl!  9.20.13
Typical day for these kids....crafts, play, play outside, popsicle, bath.  ;)  9.12.13









Jaaten has been practicing tracing her numbers and letters. ;)) 9.15.13


 Steely LOVES Brandi....and getting his picture taken!  9.17.13
 Brandi took the kids to get yogurt....by herself....with ALL of them....she is brave!  9.21.13



 MORE tracing!!  9.22.13
Steel likes to jump off the couch onto pillows!!  This time he jumped onto a toy that poked him in the eye!!  I was all ruffled when I took this first picture to send to Jaafe.  I wanted to take him to ER.  Jaafe said I was looney toons.  I didn't take him. ;)  I was worried because it KEPT swelling!...  9.24.13
AND SWELLING...
 AND SWELLING!!
 The was the last picture I took.  He was fine by morning.  I am crazy!
 The boys LOVE play dough....I think they love it more because it is Jaaten's!!  9.25.13


 All 3 of the littles love to race around on whatever they can get to first!  Love them!!  9.26.13
 The weather is finally cooling off enough to go to the park.  It is still a LITTLE hot but not bad if we go in the morning!  Brandi took them this day. ;))  9.27.13






 Steel and THAT HAIR!!


 Ruger!  He looks sad in the flower pot...or worn out from the littles!!  ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment