Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

Just as I suspected, these boys LOVE Jaaten's new bed!!  If there is ever a moment of silence in our house I know where to find these two!  Papa spent half a day making and paint a gate with a latch lock on the stairs.  The first time the boys saw Jaaten unlock the gate it was useless!  HA!!  10.17.13

Jaaten is always her happiest with THIS CHICKEN!!  10.18.13
 Steel wanted to watch Toy Story in the wagon.  He is such a trip!  10.20.13

This was our Halloween costume this year for our friend's party...yes I got it off Pinterest!  Jaafe made it.  Great costume for standing still...not really mobile though. ;)  10.19.13

I love my friends!!  My girlfriend Jen is pregnant with her first boy!!  This shirt made me wish I would have been pregnant during Halloween...when I was pregnant....not again!  Just to be clear...
 These are our sweet nieces Brekyn, Mataya and Laynie!  They moved to OK and we have not seen them for what seems like forever!!  So cute!!  Love you girls!
Jaaten wanted to be Aurora this year....WITH A WIG!!  Oh my!  10.20.13

 Hudson and Steel at Jaaten's carnival.  10.25.13
 Jaaten, Steel and Hudson making spiders for Halloween.  Brandi is the best!!  10.22.13


 The kids loved carving a pumpkin this year.  10.24.13
 Monkey see....
 Monkey DO!!



 More projects....making a witch.  10.26.13

 Playing out back.  10.26.13
 Between Papa and Brandi my kids get enough ice cream to merit buying our own dairy cow!!


 They LOVE the park.  10.28.13



 Jaaten baking in apron Grammie brought her.  10.29.13

This was Halloween night!  My boys screamed every time I tried to put a costume on them!  Hence, NO COSTUME!  10.31.13
 We bought a gingerbread house kit for all the kids to put together.  Boys were not interested!!  This was the picture on the box...
This is Jaaten's version....I think I like hers better. ;))  11.2.13


TODAY (11.2.13) at the park, doing a project and our backyard.



 Steel does WHATEVER Jaaten wants him to.....poor kid!!



No comments:

Post a Comment