Friday, May 2, 2014

They NEVER Get Sick of the Park!!

These kids of mine never get sick of the park...OR slushies!!  4.21.14






Hudson LOVES his soon-to-be cousin, Kambri.  Both of the boys follow her EVERYWHERE when she is at the house!  4.21.14

 The kids are ready for summer too!  Specifically to swim in this pool everyday.  The water is still too cold for me!  4.22.14




 Jaaten got her new dance costume for her recital a couple weeks ago.  She asks me at least once a day to wear it. ;/  4.22.14
Jaaten and Steel are such good buddies. ;))  4.24.14
 Hudson LOVES that TV!  4.24.14
Jaafe and I had an banquet to go to for Shea Homes last Thursday evening.  While I was getting ready I heard the boys talking to what I thought was "someone".  Nope, they were talking to that chicken....through the glass door.  4.24.14
 Then they both decided to lie down and talk to the chicken....and it almost seemed like the chicken was listening.....creepy!!  Notice you can still see the chicken through the glass!  Ugh!  And she left a bunch of little treats for me right in front of my door!  4.24.14
 I'm not so good at getting pictures of Jaafe and I so we tried before we left.  Steel wasn't having it!  4.24.14  
Jaaten was really sad we were leaving that evening so Brandi made a cake with her.  All better!  4.24.14
Of course I get a little girl in my bed in the middle of the night after after drinking wine all evening. ;/  4.25.14

No comments:

Post a Comment