Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September in Motion

Hudson 9.8.14
 These two!!  9.9.14
 Grandparents Day was last week at Jaaten's school.  I went in place of grandparents. ;))




Jaaten is still rocking this mermaid tail!
Hudson has been SO tired in the evening the last couple weeks.  I think he hit a growth spurt. ;))  I love to hold him when he gets up though.  Time is ticking away to be able to hold them like this anymore. ;/  9.10.14
 Jaaten started asking me DAILY to get her and her brothers silly string.  We went down the street a little ways since it is so messy!!  The boys did NOT like the silly string!  Jaaten has recently started including her brothers in any requests.  She must think she will have a better chance at getting what she asks for if she asks for them too. ;))  Smart cookie.  9.12.14


 I think all three kids are getting bored of swimming for the season. Brandi took the boys to the library while Jaaten was at school last week and they loved it!  The last time I took them to the library Hudson screamed as loud as he possibly could and then threw himself on the ground.  I haven't taken them back since!!  ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))  9.15.14

No comments:

Post a Comment