Sunday, October 12, 2014

Getting Back to Our Normal

This picture was taken just an hour or so before Jaaten's accident.  It makes me a little sad to look at it....but I am thankful I have it.  9.16.14
This was Jaaten's first day back to the park with her brothers since falling off her horse.  I guess I kind of kept her in a bubble at home the last few weeks.  They were all glad to get out of the house!  
 She even wanted to ride her bike....ugh!!  ;///  I didn't even have to ASK her to put her helmet on though. ;))
 I was headed to work...and this is the party I was going to miss. My kind of party!!  ;(  10.7.14
 Jaafe has a couple of our horses in a pasture down the street from our house so we pass them when we leave.  Frannie is the most peculiar little pony sometimes.  I can't believe she lets those birds stand on her head!  10.7.14
 I love when they all three play together.  10.8.14

 Jaaten brought my phone to me the other day and said, "I got a picture of Steely for you.  I thought you would want one."  I love her!  10.8.14
 And we ended the week with a BANG!!  Hudson dropped the soap bottle in the sink and it broke out a huge hole in the sink.  Awesome!  Oddly, I laughed.  ;)  Good thing because Hudson already felt so bad.  Bummer!  10.11.14

No comments:

Post a Comment