Saturday, December 5, 2015

School, Side-by-Side & Aladdin

Cute picture of Hudson sitting in circle time at school. ;)  11.3.15
 Jaafe and I took a quick trip to San Diego last month minus the little people.  We used to do that a lot....not as much now.  So fun! 11.6.15 
 Jaafe and I took the kids out to the desert to ride this oversized ATV thing. ;/  Not really my thing if you didn't already know.  I went, of course!  Kids didn't know what to expect. ;) 

 Side-by-side was a little loud!  Kids LOVED having a picnic though!
 Steel & his hats!!  11.11.15
Jaaten is done with her second season playing ball.  This year was coaches pitch and she did great!  HOWEVER, she keeps telling us she wants to dance again.  Is it bad if I'm not overjoyed about it. ;)  I'm actually just really thankful she loves to DO instead of SIT!
Last game....only pic I took!  Awesome! 11.21.15
 Steel found this old Carhartt coat and thought it was a costume...I'm guessing he thought it was a bear costume?!?  Funny kid this one!  11.15.15 
 Jaaten and I went to the Aladdin play put on at our local Performing Arts theater.  She was so excited to go and she LOVED it!  11.16.15


 Jaaten wanted to take pictures with some of the kids in the play.  Jasmine!
 And "the girls with the really cool pink outfits" said Jaaten Greer! 
 Select mornings Jaaten will say, "I look really cute today.  Can you take my picture?"  Lol!  My prediction is we are going to have a SELFIE taker in this house!!  Agh!!  11.18.15
 This coat!  She HAD to have from Costco. ;)  11.18.15
 Steel wears these dinosaur slippers all the time!  So cute!  11.19.15

 Here's a little preview of the pictures the kids had taken this year.  More to come!  11.21.15

No comments:

Post a Comment