Friday, March 4, 2016

Jaaten and The Ranch

Jaaten has grown up so much in just the last couple months.  She is so sweet....most of the time, such a great helper...most of the time and says the funniest things!  She had her second picture day this year.  I do not remember having two pictures day a year?  2.4.16
 These three!  They all have ipads....and they all watch the same one!  Agh! 2.5.16
 And then Jaaten randomly wanted to wear her cowboy boots and cowboy belt to school!  So I let her, right? 2.8.16
 When I went to Jaaten's school for Parent/Teacher Conferences I saw this hanging in the hall outside her classroom.  The kids were supposed to pick ONE person in their life they love and is super special to them and why.  Guess who was nominated.  PAPA!  I almost cried right there in the hallway.  I love that she loves him so much!  2.10.16

 On the other side of the hall were groundhogs the kids in her class made.  The picture might not show well but there was one groundhog that stuck out from the rest with a few extra hearts, "make-up" and eyelashes.  Guess who!  I love that Jaaten always thinks outside of box and doesn't follow everyone else.  I'm guessing that may be a double edged sword but I will take it!  
 And finally I picked up Jaaten from school on Thursday and she was SO EXCITED about getting this pink slip.  The kids get this slip when they get and E on their phonogram test AND their spelling test that they have every Thursday.  Jaaten had never gotten it before so she was so excited because it gets her out of any homework that night.  So cute!  2.11.16
 Valentine's Day party at school....always a big day!  2.12.16
 Ashley sent me this picture of the boys leaving the park holding hands.  They have become such good buddies since Jaaten has gone to school full days. 2.12.16
 THE RANCH!  Jaafe went to the ranch with Jaaten and friends of ours with their kids.  I had to work so the boys and I stayed home.  Jaaten has such a blast with Jaafe when they take road trips.  And this time their were other kiddos to get dirty, roast marshmallows and just run wild for a weekend outside at the ranch.  It doesn't get much better than that for this one!  2.12.16








 Tony.  He is the Hispanic gentlemen that looks after Jaafe and Jim's cows at the ranch.  Super nice man. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment