Monday, April 17, 2017

Zoo Chaperone, TBall, Ready for Easter

Jaaten's first grade group had a field trip to the zoo right before Spring Break this year.  Jaaten REALLY heckled me into being a chaperone for like a MONTH!  She even cried saying she really wanted me to go.  UGH!  SOOOO it is not the field trip itself.  I LOVE to hang out with Jaaten and her little friends.  HOWEVER, you have to ride a school bus downtown to get there when you chaperone.  Anyone that knows me well enough knows I have a little crazy in me that tells me mass transit is not good for me!!  LOL  Anyway, I pulled up my big girl panties and went!  We had fun! 3.9.17











 The VERY next day was field day at school.  Parents were able to meet up with the kids for lunch on the playground so I definitely did that...no problem.  Ha!  3.10.17



 Jaaten has gone to school with this sweet boy, Gavin, since prek.  They are so cute!
And TBall has started again!  First game....Hudson didn't want to take a picture. ;/ 3.10.17

But Jaaten wanted a SnapChat pic though!  3.10.17
Grammie:  Do you mind if I bring a couple of my old Easter decorations to your house?
Me:            Agh!  Mom, really?  I don't really like a bunch of "stuff" sitting all around. Agh
Grammie:  I know but the kids really love it and it is only a couple things..a few.  Promise.
Me:            Agh!  Fine.

Than I end up with this....only Grammie would have ALL these Easter decorations just sitting around as "EXTRAS"  Sheesh!  The kids do love it though and somehow now I'm grateful for it.  Love you Grammie.  




We are officially swimming again...we eased into it with just getting in the hot tub and the kids would jump in and out of the hot tub.  We are full on in swim season again now!  3.12.17




 Uncle Jaafe with Baby Kleet.
 Cousins. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment