Friday, October 6, 2017

Fall is Near

I just LOVE when these two boys huddle on the couch together to watch their iPad.  They each have their own iPad and I see them share a lot.  LOVE! 8.27.17
 First stop to look at costumes....not even September yet!  8.30.17

 This one can fall asleep ANYWHERE!  Especially since starting all day kinder! 8.30.17
 And they already have their costumes....sheesh! 9.1.17
 Jaafe and I took the kids to the county fair in Flagstaff.  All of the kids absolutely love animals so it was great!  We went to the auction and came home with 6 chickens and a huge steer from the 4H kids.  Sheesh! 9.2.17






Steel....I got this text from Victoria.  HAHAHAHAHA  9.4.17
 Victoria took the kids (plus Jaaten's friend, Alex) to feed the ducks. ;) 8.26.17




 And Hudson loses another tooth! 8.26.17

The kids talked me into getting out the Halloween decorations on SEPTEMBER 10th!  I swear it gets earlier and earlier every year!





No comments:

Post a Comment