Sunday, November 26, 2017

Ninja & Halloween

Hudson and Steel have been taking a Ninja class twice a week and absolutely love it! 10.6.17



10.18.17


The boys went to the park (daily carnival) with Victoria.  I swear they love this place!  10.21.17


At the end of October, Jaafe and I went back to Kansas City for my 20 year high school reunion.  We didn't take the kids which was so crazy for us!  It felt so weird being there without them.  I ALMOST changed my mind about going the morning we were supposed to leave.  Hudson seemed to be really sad we were leaving.  I made this chart on the wall in the hallway outside their room so they could count down the days until I got back home.  I wasn't sure if the chart was for me or for them....but it seemed to help both of us. ;)  They looked like they had more fun staying here with Victoria though!  They went to a pre-Halloween party....one of their favorite things to do!  Especially when there is a petting zoo!  LOL.  10.28.17
 


Some of my favorite girls of all time own a super cute salon in the River Bottoms in KC.  While I was in town I went down to the salon and saw this went I went to the bathroom!  (Hint: she's under the chair) AGH!  I swear I almost peed my pants right there!  How creepy is that?!?!  And then as soon as I left the salon I tried to find one online.....  HA! 10.26.17
The boys had a field trip on Halloween so I went as a chaperone.  Their favorite part of the trip was the bus ride!!  HAHAHAHA  It was my first time realizing neither of them have been on a bus before.  Now they ask me at least a couple times a week when they will get to ride the bus to school!  Agh!  10.31.17





Jaaten....I just love her to pieces!  She is SO easy and always gets in the spirit of whatever is going on.  Since you cannot wear costumes at school even for the Halloween party in AZ (boo HISS boo HISS) she picked out this festive getup!  Love! 

Headed out the door to go Trick Or Treating with these little people!  They all did so good picking costumes this year!  I am so bummer I didn't take pictures of them trick or treating.  We all started at our awesome friend, Matt and Rebecca's house.  Jaaten and I went to her friend Aubrey's neighborhood.  Jaafe stayed with the boys at Matt and Rebecca's with their boys.  Wasn't ideal for us but the kids had fun. ;)   






No comments:

Post a Comment