Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas Part 1 2017

Our Christmas card this year is one of our faves!  The kids all had such cute individual pictures and I LOVE pictures of our family in front of the front door.  Love!


We made it to Missouri!  We left after school on the kids' last day before break.  We were all excited for the break!  We got in late.  Headed to Grammie and Papa's in the morning. ;)12.22.17
First thing these boys do when they get to Grammie's is watch a movie on the iPad....on the steps.  HA!  They love those steps!  12.22.17
 One of my favorite gifts!  LOVE! Thanks Jarrod & Ash! XO
Christmas Eve we woke up to a completely snow covered yard.  The kids were beyond happy about the snow.  And it was COLD! 12.24.17
 The cold outside does not stop my kids from stripping down to their underwear though!
 Jaaten and her snow angels. ;)




The kids were so excited for Christmas this year!  I love that they love going to my parent's house where I loved all our Christmas's in the same room, same spot.  So fun!





Hudson and Steel loved their new Star Wars robes!
 Jaaten loved her stilts!  Took her about an hour to master!

1 comment: