Sunday, July 22, 2018

Catching up...AGAIN....since January

Sometimes my day seems to drag on but then I look at this blog and the years are flying by us!  These kids are growing so fast.  I never thought I would really want them to just STOP growing.  The first pictures are right after we got back to AZ after the new year in January. ;) Which was 6 months ago already!  Sheesh!

Somebody loves when her Grammie introduces her to new food.  This time....chili dogs! 1.6.18
 Steel MAY grow up to be a dancer! 1.6.18
 They all still love the park!  1.6.18



 1.7.18
Jaaten and her friend playing "school" and making the boys be the students.  Hudson was not having it....as usual.  Ha!  Love him!  1.8.18
Then Hudson will concentrate on making something like this until it is complete....and request a picture to remember it. ;)
 Hudson and Steel's sweet friend from pre-k, Allie.  1.8.18
 These two boys have come to be the best of friends this year!  And yes my tree was still up on this day of 1.10.18  HAHAHAHA!
 Teeth are always falling out of here!  Steel's turn this time! 1.15.18
 Jaaten tried a new jazz class at the beginning of the year and the boys LOVED watching her.  It was so cute! 1.10.18 
 Victoria (our nanny) does the marketing for a little soda shop here in the valley.  This is Steel...at the soda shop with her....with the biggest cookie ever. Cute! 1.20.18
Jaaten's friend, Aubrey, asked Jaaten to go watch a gymnastics meet with her family.  The girls had so much fun.  Aubrey has two cute sisters in the pictures too.  1.20.18   
 
 
 
Jaafe and I went to LA in January to see Jimmy Kimmel.  Fun! 1.24.18
 We ended up right behind Kimmel at the end of the show.  It was so funny because the producer girl came up and asked Jaafe and I if we wanted to be on tv.  Jaafe answered YES and I said NO at the very same time.  She replied "GREAT, right this way."  Agh!  Thanks, Jaafe! 1.24.18
Jaaten and her friend Adelynn making up dances.  I love watching them and listening to them choreograph.  Ha!  1.27.18
We are REALLY going to miss Victoria this year!  Victoria helped in the kids classrooms when I couldn't, is always so kind to the kids BUT she has rules!  And she makes them mind....I love that about her!  We all just adore her.  Her baby is due in September though.  I guess the new baby Trumps us. ;)  1.30.18 

No comments:

Post a Comment