Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Summer is HERE! Woohoo!

All of the kids were so excited for summer this year!  Hudson and Steel started the summer with a birthday swim party for one of their friends.  We usually have kids to our house to swim so they thought that was great!  6.5.18

 I guess the party of was fun!  Hudson in their fort!
 These sweet kindergarten teachers were absolutely amazing to both Hudson and Steel this year!  Then they showed up at our house with S'mores bags for the kids to take to the lake this summer AND this awesome sign for me.  Clearly I let a little of my crazy show when Jaafe and I were trying to get these boys through kinder!  LOL!  The sign was perfect!  I'm forever grateful to these two ladies for showing our boys such kindness, love and kinder education.  Lucky boys! 6.6.18 
 


And Mrs. Walker brought her cute girls!!  They LOVED Jaaten's iPad!
 
 Road trips up north with their Dad.  6.6.18

The boys' first time to shave their hair almost off for the summer!  They look all grown up now! 6.7.18
 Jaaten and her friends swimming and having lunch...  6.8.18
 And making a fort/disaster in my greatroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment