Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Boots, New Chair & The Wheelbarrow!

Once again, Aunt Shorty has hooked the Little Girl up with something SUPER CUTE that she probably would not get otherwise. These Uggs are still a little big but they are too cute AND Jaaten LOVES them. Next winter they will be too small so we have to wear them a little now. ;) We are in the home stretch of actually finishing the house and I can't wait! Jaafe picked up a few plants to replace some plants that had died. Jaaten and I went outside to follow Dad around placing them. Jaaten tried so hard to move that wheelbarrow herself. When her Daddy started helping her, she thought she was So Cool!


I started watching yet ANOTHER reality show (Quints by Surprise) and saw these super cute booster chairs they used that hooked onto the table. SO I just got one and I love it!! When I first got it in the mail, Grammy & Papa were here and they said I quote, "We were really surprised you would even consider using that so we did not try it while you were gone (in Mexico)"....LOL....It does look a little scary at first but it is SO sturdy. It could hold an adult! I think once Grammy & Papa felt how sturdy it was they felt better about my judgement and parenting abilities. ;) Those Grandparents say funny things sometimes.....;)
So this is our old highchair on one of the tall chairs we used to have in the nook. Jaaten started to almost tip the whole thing over being so WILD sometimes. The new booster is below. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment