Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Belly & The Girl

Whoa this is a BIG belly!! I'm 33 weeks 1 Day today and super uncomfortable! Jaaten is home with Jaafe today. Watching Olivia in her standard seat!

Abbey had Jaaten dressed super cute when I got home from work Friday. I LOVE these shoes!

Jaafe, Jaaten and I got in the pool Friday evening. This was what she wanted to wear when we were done swimming and went inside! Grammy brought these nice rubber boots for her....

Ha....this little girl would sit on this couch and watch Olivia all day if you would let her!

Jaafe got a new truck WITH a dvd player. Now Jaaten wants to go EVERYWHERE with Jaafe!

So this is the start of the boys room. I figure I will keep the boys in a mini crib in my room for the first couple months anyway. That will give me a little time to finish their room WITHOUT a 30 pound attachment on my body!! Jaafe was ANTI-chandeliers in the boys' room but too late. ;) Love you, Jaafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment