Friday, July 15, 2011

Jaaten Greer is 2 Years Old!!

Grammy and Papa (my parents) are back in town for Jaaten's 2nd birthday. Grammy plays Farmville right here on this couch with these glasses on in the evening. Jaaten thought she would give it a try when Grammy got up. ;) Jaafe bought Jaaten these chaps when he went to a roping in Reno last month. Every now and again Jaaten will ask to put them on and prance around the house in them. Ha...

What would a visit from Papa and Grammy be without some form of ice cream. They offered to take her to the grocery store with them the other evening while I stayed home. I should have known they would come back with something good!!





I can't believe our Little Wild Girl is 2 already!! I remember Jaafe taking this picture in the hospital like it was yesterday. I also remember thinking how Teeny Tiny she was....

We had a small party at the house for Jaaten with a few relatives (Uncle Joe, Beadle, our nieces Mataya, Laynie and Breykn), Abbey and her husband Louie and our friend Nate. Grammy made homemade pizza and cupcakes and we went swimming. It was perfect!

Mataya in the Birthday hat...

Brekyn saying, "Take a picture of me! Take a picture of me!"

Jaaten loved the RANCH dressing for the vegetables more than anything!

Jaaten's cousins helped her open every one of her presents....and helped her play with them. It was such a great time!!

Lately I have had people asking me why I don't post more belly pictures on the blog. My brief explanation is although I know we are about to get 2 precious babies out of this deal, I DO NOT LIKE being pregnant!! Pictures only remind me how much I DO NOT LIKE it!! Here is the latest though. I am 29 weeks 3 days along with the boys in this picture. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment