Friday, December 2, 2011

The Boys: Before & After

So its been a long time since I have posted a new blog.....almost 2 1/2 months to be exact. ;) Needless to say, it has been a little busy around here. My days are filled with feeding babies and entertaining a Wild Toddler. And I mean WILD!! Jaaten has grown up so much since the Hudson and Steel were born. Today Jaaten actually helped Abbey by rocking Steel in his bouncer until he stopped crying. Up until now, Jaaten has wanted nothing to do with these boys so helping out was a big surprise.
Some days Jaafe and I don't know if we are coming or going BUT we are just now starting to see a small return to normal life. Having 2 infants in the house has been stressful, wonderful, time consuming, happy, sad and everything in between. I wouldn't change a thing though. ;) Jaafe and I are so thankful for these beautiful babies.
We have so many pictures and stories to share so I am trying to get back in the habit of posting a new blog at least once a week. We had a photographer, Erika Snow, come to the house before and after the boys were born. Erika took some really beautiful pictures so these are the pictures I will start with... Enjoy!









WOW, my belly was big! These pictures were taken about a week before the boys were born.



This is one of my very favorite pictures of all my Little People feet. ;)

Hudson in front, Steel in back.



Hudson

Steel

Hudson

Steel



Steel is at the "top", Hudson is on the"bottom".



Steel is on the left, Hudson is on the right.

I'm holding Steel and Jaafe has Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment