Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Halloween Pics &...Lil Late!

Jaaten had a school carnival just before Halloween and she did not want to dress up at all like all the other kids.  Come Halloween night, she was ready to be a PRINCESS!  I was shocked thinking she would be a dinosaur again.  ;)
 The boys were her Princess Dragons. ;)
 Our friends Eric and Sharman have a hot dog, popcorn & candy stand set up at the end of their driveway every Halloween for all the trick or treaters in their neighborhood.  This year they added homemade donuts being made right there in the driveway!!  We MAYBE Trick or Treated 5 houses and Jaaten said, "I don't want anymore candy.  I want to go home."  ;)  
 Hudson
 Steel
Jaafe and Jaaten went over to our friends Jim and Shelly's house a couple weeks ago.  Jaaten loves their little boy, Travis.  He calls her Baby Jaaten.  So cute! 
 Grammie bought a stool for Jaaten to carry around and get into everything she normally cannot reach in my house.  Isn't that nice?!?! ;/   I'm thinking we should bring the stool to KC and see what kind of stuff she can get into at Grammie's. ;)
Jaaten is getting so big...she is always getting in my makeup and jewelry now...WITH HER NEW STOOL!!
 We still have the much-loved-by-Mom-and-Dad-enclosure for the boys.  It won't be long before they will be able to get themselves free though.  I swear sometimes they sit in the corner talking their Twin Talk planning their escape.  I left a basket of clean clothes I was going to sit down and fold in the enclosure.  I walked into the other room to change over the laundry and this is what I returned to less than a minute later!   Steel is gonna be my troublemaker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment