Friday, November 30, 2012

Visiting Grammie & Papa

Jaaten got these silly teeth from her school carnival!!
Jaafe had yet another mandatory hunting trip.....this time in Missouri.  ;)  Jaafe took Jaaten with him and dropped her off at Grammie and Papa's (my parents) house.  I have only been away from Jaaten a couple times and each time I was at the beach or Vegas or somewhere I was not thinking about kids.  It was a lot harder being away from her while I was just living our normal lives at home. ;( She was a little tired once they landed. ;)
 Jaaten was SO tired when they got to her Grammie and Papa's house. ;)
BBBRRRRR,....it's COOOLLLLDD, Papa!!
 I had the boys for a whole week to myself!  It was so different without Jaaten around...she is so WILD!!  This is Hudson crawling all over me...funny boy. ;)
 Hudson
Does this little boy need a haircut or what?!?!
When Jaaten woke up from her nap she had to check out all Grammie's Christmas decorations!!
And then they took her to the aquarium...
AND the carousel...
AND to get ice cream...!!!
Jaaten Greer was in Grammie and Papa Heaven!!  Eating donut holes on the couch watching TV with her feet up....I'm not sure Jaaten wants anything more than this out of life right now!!
THANK YOU for having Jaaten, Grammie and Papa!!  She has asked to go back to your house 100 times!!  I wonder why...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment