Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ponies, Cupcakes & Sillies

All these pictures are from late November and a good part of December.  We spent Christmas in Missouri with Grammie and Papa so those pictures to follow in the next post. ;)  I am just playing catch up...as usual!!

Not sure what Hudson has going in this picture...ha!!
 Jaaten told me she had to get dressed for "work" and this was the final product.  My backwards tank, heels and an armful of bracelets......hmmmm.
 Jaaten had asked to ride the horses a couple times so Jaafe got Ted all saddled.  They walked up and down the street a couple times and Jaaten said, "I don't want ride this little pony, I want to ride a big horse." ...
 So Dad let her sit on his roping horse. ;/  She looks so little up there!!
 Hudson 12.11.12 
 Steel 12.11.12
 2 out of 3 of my kids are thumbsuckers!!
 Steel 12.14.12
 Hudson 12.14.12
First group bath....Jaaten just wanted to pour water over their heads the whole time.  ;/
 Jaaten's FAVORITE are cupcakes!!  Jaafe received this box of cupcakes from a trade partner at work.  Jaaten didn't know WHERE to start!!
 Jaafe got all 3 kids to sit on his lap for about 3 seconds.  Jaaten looks less than excited!! 12.17.12
 Shannon wanted to take Jaaten to see Christmas lights one evening after I got home from work and she did Jaaten's hair super cute. ;)
 Jaaten's preschool concert was December 19th.  As soon as I get a copy of the video I will try to post it.  Jaaten decided to lay down on the bleachers during the first 2 songs and then DANCE across the stage for the last song.  I should note she was the ONLY child that was dancing!!  HA!
 This is a typical picture of this wild girl in the evening, on my bed, with her blanket, watching a movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment