Friday, May 3, 2013

Love These Kids!!

Hudson got new Vans...and he seemed really happy about it!

 Either the lizards are getting bigger in AZ or I am becoming a wimp!  This lizard was on our back patio sitting right by the slider.  You can see the lizard starting to run out of the bottom right corner.  Steel was loving it!

 Steel, Jaaten & Hudson 4.21.13
 Steel & Hudson 4.21.13
 Hudson 4.21.13
 Hudson 4.25.13
 Steel 4.25.13
 I'm not sure what Jaaten is telling Steel here but it looks important!!
 More crafts with Brandi!!  <3 p="">


 I got all the kids loaded into the Yukon Wednesday to go get haircuts to find the battery was dead!!  I fir all 3 in my car though!!  I was so happy...the kids thought I was crazy!
 Jaafe bought Jaaten a new purple fishing pole last Wednesday evening and then he left Thursday morning to go hunting through Sunday.  Jaafe told Jaaten he would take her fishing with her new purple pole when he got back.  Jaaten must have asked me 25 times if we could go fishing between Thursday and Sunday.  She finally got to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment