Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day & More

Time is flying right now....Jaafe has been working out of town a couple days each week and Jaaten is almost done with her first year of preschool.  Most of these pictures are from me sending Jaafe pictures of the kids while he is gone.  PLUS Mother's Day pictures!!
Hudson 5.3.13
 Jaaten wanted to see The Croods AGAIN so her and I went last Saturday.  This one is a Movie Watcher!!
 Uncle Joe (Jaafe's brother) has been coming over for dinner on Monday nights for the last couple months.  Hudson LOVES Joe Joe!!
 Jaaten 5.8.13
 Hudson 5.8.13
 Jaaten LOVES string cheese and asks me for it just about every hour.  The other day Steel asked me for string cheese for the first time.  As soon as I gave it to him he went to find his sippy and jumped up on the bean bag to eat his string cheese (just like his sister would).  Steel must have sat there enjoying that cheese for at least 15 minutes.  As most know, 15 minutes is and eternity for any almost 2 two year old.  Especially this one!!
 Last Thursday I went to Jaaten's class for Muffins for Moms.  She was SO excited!!  5.9.13

 Jaaten 5.11.13
 Steel 5.11.13
 Hudson 5.11.13
 Mother's Day 2013
Jaaten woke me up about 6:30a on Mother's Day and could not wait to show me all the good stuff they had for me.  Jaafe and I went out to dinner the night before so she and Brandi got everything ready.  Brandi let Jaaten make cookies and all the kids made cute crafts for me.  Brandi made this picture collage for me with all the pictures she takes of the kiddos during the day when I'm at work.  So sweet!!  And my thoughtful husband bought 4 dozens flowers!!  Ha!!  Love that man!  Jaafe and I spent the day with the kids.  We don't get to do that often so it was really nice. ;))



 Steel 5.12.13
 Hudson 5.12.13
 Jaaten & Mom 5.12.13
 Mom & Hudson 5.12.13
 I was reading to the boys before their nap and the wild girl wanted to join.  ;))  Great day for this Mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment