Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Eggs & Outside

Steel found this necklace after he got out of the bathtub.  Jaafe will love this picture. ;)) 4.14.14
 Park...sand....again!  4.14.14

 I sat down on the couch after work and started eating an apple....and the Little People came!!  Steel finished that whole thing too!  4.14.14
 I'm not sure what it is about my laundry baskets but the boys LOVE them!  4.15.14
 I love getting the boys new shoes.  4.15.14
 Jaaten got in the car when I picked her up from school Wednesday and said, "Mom, where's my carseat?"  Oops!!  Jaaten said, "That's okay, I'm big.  I'll just sit in this seat."  Great.  4.15.14
Favorite picture!!  4.15.14
 Steel....this is how I find this kid eating at my bartop....always!  4.17.14

 Jaaten asks to give our dog, Ruger, a bath every day we are outside.  Brandi caved Friday. ;))  4.17.14




 Steel asked me for sunglasses the other day when we were playing outside because it was too bright.  He put them on top of his head as soon as I gave them to him  ???  And left them there the whole time.  4.17.14
 We colored Easter eggs yesterday.  Hudson had ZERO interest so he didn't even come outside to do it with us.  Steel broke almost every egg....AND Jaaten got mad every time.  Sounds fun, huh?!?!?  4.18.14

 Jaaten and I went to get mani/pedis yesterday.  I wish I had a video of Jaaten when the Frozen song came on at the salon.  Singing as loud as she could and dancing in her chair as this poor lady is trying to paint her toes.  HA!  Every Mama in there understood!  4.18.14
 Jaaten went to a roping last night with Jaafe.  She LOVES hanging out with her Daddy lately. ;)  4.18.14
Hudson and Steel went to the park today with Brandi while I worked.  Jaaten wanted to run errands with her Dad instead of the park. ;))  4.19.14





No comments:

Post a Comment