Friday, August 8, 2014

School, Pool and Chairs!

This was Jaaten's first week of school.  Not sure what she has going in this picture. ;)  8.4.14 



 The boys haven't done art projects all summer.  I think they missed it. ;)  8.4.14

These two!






Jaafe was packing for his big hunting trip in Alaska and had two minions helping.  As he packed things into the bag, Steel pulled them out.  What a helper!!  8.5.14
So these two boys drag their chairs and stools EVERYWHERE in the house to get in EVERYTHING!!  And did I mention there are TWO of them?!?!?!   Aaaaaggggghhhhh!!!
 Jaaten's SECOND day of school. ;)  She seems so grown up now!  Grammie always asks me what Jaaten wore to school and how I did her hair, and if she looked cute, etc., etc., etc.  HA!  These pictures are for you Grammie!  ;/  8.6.14


The kids must ask me to swim almost every evening....after they swam all day!  Night swimming was Wednesday. ;))  8.6.14

 Again with the chairs!!  8.7.14


No comments:

Post a Comment