Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wedding, Doctor and Art

Steel and Jaaten at the park.  8.1.14
 Art projects...

 Jaaten and I went to a wedding last Friday.  I asked Brandi to have her try on a couple dresses that day to see if they fit.  This one fit AND she liked it!  More than I had hoped for. ;)  8.8.14


 Jaaten LOVED the ice cream bar and the juice bar!!
 The tables at the wedding each had an AMAZING flower arrangement in the center.  Of course,  Jaaten wanted a flower from one of them and I of course said no.  Jaaten found Tina.  Sure enough Tina plucked a huge rose right from table and gave it to Jaaten.  Jaaten just wanted to give it to the bride though. ;)) 

 And then Jaaten found this older boy to dance with her!  HA!  8.8.14
 The boys have a new wake time of....5:15AM!!!  Ugh!!  I woke up to the sound of laughing little boys in the great room and this is what I found.....almost 3 year old boys falling backwards in their chairs and giggling.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of them laying on their backs in the chairs.  So cute!  8.10.14
 More art projects!


 Best picture I have of all three!  
 Hudson had to go see the ENT last week to see if he should get his adenoids out.  BUT, he can keep 'em.  Hudson loves going to the doctor and usually is really good and talks up a storm!!  This visit was no different. ;)  8.13.14



 Steel was the only kiddo that wanted to do another art project. ;)  Love him!
 The boys got these new twin beds and they think they are so big!  I will take better pictures once their room is done.  Jaafe has been in Alaska for the last couple weeks.  I was trying to get the boys to give thumbs up in this picture to send Jaafe. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment