Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ears!!

So this little rubber mouse has no head!  Hudson tore the head into small pieces and shoved the the pieces in not one but BOTH of his ears last week!!  The pediatrician tried to flush the pieces out with a water pick type machine to no avail.  Off to the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor we went.  The ENT pulled the rubber pieces out in less than 30 seconds.  I could not believe how BIG the pieces were!!  I almost fainted!!  10.27.14  
 It was Just Steel and Brandi at the park when Hudson was at the doctor and Jaaten was at school.  10.27.14
These two!







Jaaten looked so cute for school Monday she wanted me to take her picture. ;))  11.3.14
Jaaten has been asking me for over a week to get her ears pierced....so last night we did it!!  Honestly, I thought we would get there and she would change her mind.  I don't know when I will get it through my head how fearless this girl is!!  They did ONE EAR AT A TIME.....Not one tear!!  She is so awesome!!  11.4.14


 We walked through the Disney Store on our way out....the boys WANTED that Sofia figurine set!!
 Park Life  11.4.14


No comments:

Post a Comment