Friday, December 5, 2014

November

November flew by me so fast I didn't post any pictures!  I barley snapped any pictures!! 

We started the month with a carnival at Jaaten's school.  Of course by the end of the night Jaaten was asking me for a goat.  ;/  The little faces in this first picture are Jaaten and Steel.  11.7.14




 Jaaten LOVED the tree Grammie fixed up for her in her room.  So cute!!
 Loving the park again!


 Jaafe's brother Joe and his new wife Kim just got married in Cancun.  Thank you Grammie and Papa for loving on our babies while we were gone!  11.13.14  

 Jaafe's sister, Kiss.  Love this lady! 




 While Jaafe and I were in Cancun, BOTH keys to our Yukon managed to go missing courtesy of my little people.  Grammie wrapped a present and told the kids whoever finds the key to the car gets the present by advice of her friend. ;)  Great idea!  After a almost 10 days of having NO keys, ordering new NOT CHEAP replacements, Steel found one of the missing keys out of no where and said, "Can I have the present?"  LOL....Steel opened the present which was a Sophia horse and he could not have been prouder!!  Ha!
The boys got haircuts while we were gone too.  And guess what....they did not cry once without me there!  From now on, haircuts are up to anyone who will take them! ;)

 Jaaten has been so great about turning her new earrings and letting me put the solution on them.  The My Little Pony earrings she first picked ended up breaking so we had to get them changed out.  This little girl is so TOUGH!!  Did not even flinch!
 And the rumor is true...Jaafe and I did host a Thanksgiving which required me to cook.  They ate it so that is all I really was hoping for.  We had 6 adults and 7 kids!!  ;))  11.27.14

Jaafe and Uncle Joe
 Kambri and Jaaten

Jaaten had SO much fun on Thanksgiving but she was so tired at the end of the night!!
Brandi let the kids build a gingerbread house out of graham crackers and icing we had in the pantry and the leftover Halloween candy.  It worked great except Hudson did not want anything to do with it.  ;/


 We ended the month with a bang when Jaaten wanted to play outside with no shoes and sliced her toe. ;/  Nice!  11.29.14
December, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment