Sunday, December 28, 2014

Holly the Elf and Ice Cream

Steel got a hold of Jaafe's earpiece for his phone AND got a new watch.  He said, "Look, I'm like Dad."  Had to take a picture. ;)
Our Elf's name is Holly!  This year Holly did some pretty silly things.  The kids absolutely LOVED looking for her every morning too. ;)



Brandi took the kids to get frozen yogurt for Christmas.  They loved it.  It was such a good idea too!  I'm not sure I could handle even ONE more toy coming into the house anytime soon!  #iloatheclutter




And Jaaten wanted her toes painted sparkly blue!  I love her!
Here's the latest on Jaaten's scar.  You can definitely still see it well but the doctor assures me it will continue to heal and eventually be quite small.  We shall see.  I am super thankful she is ok though. ;)
Our friend Shelly painted Jaaten's face for her last weekend!  12.21.14

No comments:

Post a Comment