Sunday, October 11, 2015

Halloween is Here!

Some how Jaaten talked both boys into laying down, in the middle of the day, let her cover them up and pretend they are sick.  Huh.  10.3.15
 So Grammie and Papa kicked off Halloween this trip to AZ with these "claws" as they are referred to in our house.  All three kids loved them as you can see.  10.3.15
 And I finally got these chandeliers up in the hallway THANK YOU to Papa!  They have been sitting in the boxes in my dining room for quite some time.  Love them!  10.4.15
 So I like Halloween...but this doll in my neighbors yard is OFF THE HOOK!!  She is the first person I see every morning, I dream of her and think about her when I am IN my house....because I know she is still there!  So CREEPY!  When she first went up, we had passed her a few times in the car and finally Jaaten said, "Mom, that girl is still swinging."  AGH!!
 Jaaten found a face painting kit when we got the Halloween decorations out.  Steel is the guinea pig again. ;)  10.6.15  

This is what 7:30p looks like for this little man when he does not have a nap!  10.9.15
Jaaten had her second game of the season.  Jaaten's coach chooses one player every game that is the "Star Player" and they get a medal after the game.  To be the Star Player the player needs to listen, try hard and be a team player.  Jaaten received the medal this week!  She was so proud.  She tries so hard and is really pretty good. ;)  Love her!  10.10.15


No comments:

Post a Comment