Friday, October 9, 2015

Spirit Days, TBall & Who Did It?

Jaaten and the boys are all doing awesome.  Jaaten is in the CTA kindergarten program.  For all my non-Arizonan people, CTA is a Back to the Basics program that is a little tougher than the classic classroom.  She is doing great!

Hudson & Steel go to preschool three times a week for 2 1/2 hours.  We did separate them so they each have their own classrooms.  Jaafe and I have both been amazed at how much they have each grown up in just the last month.  It has been so awesome to see!

Jaaten had her first spirit week at her "big girl" school as she calls it.  It was "Sport Day" and this was as sporty as she wanted to go...in a skirt of course. 9.23.15
 Parenting Lesson #8million....check on 4 year old boys if they are in the bathroom more than 30 seconds.  I guess Hudson wanted to make sure it got wiped REALLY well! 9.23.15
Parenting Lesson #8million and one....4 year old boys can never be out of your sight.  Or your furniture, walls, etc. may be scribbled on with a Sharpie.  Convo went something like this.
Me:  Steel, come to my room. Do you know who did this to my bed?
Steel:  Yeah, me.  Look what else I did!

Agh!!  I initially thought he only got my footboard!   9.24.15
Then he showed me my velvet couch!
And then the massage chair...
 Front and back...
 Then the wall...
The my apothecary chest..
And finally my ottoman.  
He was so proud.
I was so sad!!
 And then they race laps around the house on these! 9.24.15

 Another spirit day...Wear Purple for Good Character Day AND Hat Day...for this little girl.  I didn't think she would wear a hat.  Of course she wanted to wear one on mine!  9.25.15
 Jaaten just started tball again.  It is actually coach's pitch but they can use the tee if needed.  This is the only picture I took at the first game. ;)  9.26.15
 She's six....and she is already always in my closet!  Agh!  9.26.15

No comments:

Post a Comment