Saturday, October 1, 2016

Just at Home

So I wish I was BETTER about taking pictures!!  A few more of my fave shot!! ;) 8.23.16



 Gramma &Gpa Kellis sent Steel and Hudson money to pick out a birthday present at the store.  Steel chose this RobotDino.  He was so excited!  Dad took Hudson to get his present (he picked camera) but forgot the picture.  ;/   8.24.16 
 SO I love this stick on backsplash stuff!  LOVE.  Fairly certain Jaafe may NOT like it.  But I figure I will offer to take it down if he starts doing laundry. ;)  8.25.16
 Jaaten is one happy girl when she gets 100% on her spelling pre-test on Thursdays so she doesn't have to take the actual test on Fridays. ;) 8.25.16
Jaaten was one of two kids in her class chosen AGAIN to eat lunch with the principal for being a "Kid of Character."  Super proud Mama. ;)  Funny story....last year Jaaten told me the night before that she was chosen to eat with her principal and I didn't believe her.  LOL!  AND then I did it again this year!!  I didn't believe her....not even sure why!  Bad!  LOL!  8.26.16


 We have taken the kids to the high school football games on Friday nights just down the street from us.  They seem to like the face painting more than anything else. ;/) 8.26.16









Jaafe brought this little dude and two of his little friends back from the ranch a few weeks ago.  The kids love seeing them in the field when we leave everyday for school.  So cute! 8.31.16
I drug this silly horse out of the playroom to get rid of it....I should have know it would become the most loved, played with, "can't live without it" toy we own!  Ugh! 8.31.16




1 comment:

  1. Well I just spent a good hour looking at the photos and reading your comments. You still amaze me Megan. Wish we still lived next to you and Jaafe...best neighbors ever. Thanks for sharing and hope to see you over the holidays. P.S. Love how Jaafe always has an ASU hat on.

    ReplyDelete