Saturday, November 12, 2016

Halloween Parties


Jaaten's gymnastics place had a little trunk-or-treat so we started Halloween a couple days early.  Jaaten was a witch, Hudson was an astronaut and Steel was Spiderman.  10.29.16. ;)













Dad and kids at the movies. ;)  10.30.16
 And then the park....what an awesome Dad. ;)

 Halloween Party #2 was at Hudson and Steel's friend Colton's house.  Boys dressed the same....Jaaten changed it up to Batgirl.  She actually wore a Hula Girl costume to this party but it split up the back when she jumped on the trampoline.  Jaafe had to run her home to pick something else.  Good thing Grammie has brought her EVERY costume made so she has backups.  Love you Grammie!  HAHAHA  10.30.16












This puppy costume was my FAVORITE costume I remember having for Halloween.....but when I was like 3 or 4.  Jaaten wanted to rock it on Halloween.  It's a bit small!  Jaaten LOVED that it was my costume I wore when I was little though.  Thanks again to Grammie fro bringing all the old stuff to AZ!  10.30.16 
We took the kids to Rebecca and Matt's to trick-or-treat which we have done the past couple years.  It is always super fun, lots of kids and tons of candy!  10.31.16



 We started a candy drawer this year.  Thankfully I don't LOVE candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment