Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hudson & Steel

The iPhone is so great....I can scroll back to see pictures on my phone all the way back to before the boys were born.  I came across these two gems the other day!  These two pictures made me laugh out loud and filled my eyes with tear all at the same time.  Sometimes I am overwhelmed with how awesome it is to be a Mom of twins, how fortunate I am to be their Mom.  These two wild little things are all grown up all the sudden.  I'm so happy they are healthy. They still love this trampoline and Hudson still makes that silly face while he bounces around!;) HAHA

 Yes, our Christmas trees are up.  Don't judge me.  LOL!  The boys have a tree in their room (Jaaten OF COURSE has one in her room too) that they have always liked.  This year they LOVE this tree!  They are so lucky to have a Grammie that gets them awesome ornaments of all the Disney characters, Looney Toons, spaceships that make noise, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. and the list goes on.  They really have no idea how lucky they really are!  These pictures show exactly what these boys do EVERY night before bed.  They look at their tree, point to ornaments, talk to each other about the ornaments and what are their favorites and why.  It is the cutest thing to watch!! Thanks, Grammie!  We love you!




 Last night was the last tball game for the boys.  They did so great and they really liked it!  It started out a little rough and I thought maybe we started them too early.  When they got these medals last night after the game they were town happy boys!!  11.15.16






No comments:

Post a Comment