Thursday, September 27, 2018

Back in the Swing...

It didn't take the kids long at all to get right back into our school year routine!  And it feels so good!  HA!  This girl was excited to get a birthday present in August!  From our sweet friend Jess!  8.1.18
For those of you that live here in the desert, this is a normal site.  For those of you that are in the Midwest, this looks intense!  This is a fairly common site here and the kids love when we see them coming! 8.2.18
 A boy and his legos!  We need a new puppy! ;)  8.3.18
 Headed to Rustler's Roost....with this Wild Child!  8.5.18
And this crew!

 
I swear it is hazardous to work in new home sales....seeing all the new EVERYTHING makes me feel like my house is so old!  And dated!  And then I find something that helps me not want to bulldoze it down and start over....like these gems. ;)  I saw these counter stools in our new models at work.  So I stole them.  Kidding....but I loved them and had to buy them.  It was time.  Our old ones were trashed!  And they had backs on them which sometimes made the kids lean over to far when watching tv and down the chair went backwards.  And now I don't want the kids to even look at these new stools let alone make contact.  Ha!   8.7.18
 These two!  If you couldn't tell for sure, this is Jaaten and Steel!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  SnapChat…..it makes me laugh!  8.14.18
Birthday parties begin!  Jaaten's cute friend, Katie, had this super fun slumber party at her house with ALL these girls!  They had a lady come to the house and do all the girls fingernails and toenails, played games, and ate CAKE!  "What is a party without cake?" says Jaaten always! Jaaten was REALLY sad she was not able to stay the night but she wasn't the only one. 8.17.18


 

No comments:

Post a Comment