Saturday, September 22, 2018

Happy 9th Birthday, Jaaten Greer!

Jaaten…..she's 9 now!  Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl!
Jaaten is so fun, so smart, brave, tough as nails, has amazing handwriting, loves school, loves her family, loves her friends, LOVES to try new things, she is kind, thoughtful, our easiest kiddo (am I not supposed to say that?! Ha!), funny, silly, loves to make people laugh and absolutely adores both her Grammie and her Papa!  Sometimes she gets a little sassy and is fairly dramatic at times....but I love it all!  LOL!  It is so funny how much of me I see in Jaaten when I was her age.  So happy to be this girl's mama! ;)
I love this first picture because she doesn't love on these boys much unless it's in the form of a choke hold. ;)
We got back to AZ from the lake this year on a 7:30p flight.  I planned Jaaten's birthday party for the next morning at 11a.  Not my best planning but swimming at the house birthdays have gotten easier.  Especially with this group of girls that swim here regularly anyway!  7.12.18





 







 Today is the Day!!  Happy 9th Birthday, Miss!  We love you! We had a few gifts for Jaaten that morning and then she wanted to eat dinner at Kona Grill that evening. 7.13.18



 And she chose carrot cake....growing up fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment