Friday, June 24, 2011

Abbey to the Rescue ;)

Today I am 27 weeks and 5 days along with these fast growing twin boys! I'm pretty uncomfortable and a little short of breath most of the time. BUT, I am super thankful we have this opportunity to experience twins and I am not sick!! The 3rd picture is yesterday's belly. Somehow I thought it looked a lot different from today's belly so I included both. ;)



It has been 110°-113° since this last Monday. Needless to day I have been miserable in the heat and it makes it even harder for me to get around. Jaafe is out-of-town again so Abbey has been such a lifesaver for me and Jaaten....as she usually is though. ;)


Jaafe left early Sunday morning so Abbey agreed to watch her while I was at work since that is usually Jaafe's day. Abbey took her to church to play with the kids and she loved it!!







Abbey is always really great about letting Jaaten help her do whatever she is doing. This morning Abbey made Jaaten pancakes for breakfast. Jaaten thought she was so big when she got to stir the batter. she kept yelling, "I did it!" The bad part is when Abbey needs the batter to actually make the pancakes. Jaaten was so sad Abbey had to take the batter!







Jaaten has been taking swim lessons at the house 3 times a week with a girl named April....who is SO great!! The first lesson was rough (for all of us!) but they have been great ever since. This is Jaaten's second full week of lessons and she really seems to like them. After every lesson, she gets to pick a prize out of a Treasure Chest April brings. That chest has been reason enough to learn how to swim. ;) Most of the time Jaaten picks a Dum Dum Sucker which she is equally excited about every time!

Swimming underwater.......which is not my favorite thing!!









Jaaten loves playing with this Disney character set we bought her in Disneyland. She has all of their names memorized and she is even having the characters talk to each other now. It is so funny to watch. I wish I would have gotten a video of it.





This picture was from when we were in KC for Easter. I'm not sure how it didn't make the blog earlier because it is so cute!! Jaaten is always taking Grammie's reading glasses and thinks it is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment