Thursday, June 30, 2011

Funny Girl!

Jaaten has really been into coloring lately. I let her color in her chair only for fear she will color on my walls. I left her use some highlighters the other day and didn't watch her for 1 minute. This is what I got!



Every morning Jaaten and I drive down to Starbucks before I go to work. When we get back into the garage she crawls into the driver's seat, puts my glasses on and puts the key in the ignition! Wow!





Abbey and Jaaten built a fort in the living room while they waited for swim lessons to start on Tuesday.





It was over 112° on Wednesday so Abbey took Jaaten to the mall to play on the train.







This was a funny picture Abbey took of Jaaten playing the drums again at Abbey's house. This time she had on headphones and sang!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment