Friday, June 17, 2011

Belly Pic & Drums

Today I am 26 weeks and 6 days pregnant with these twin boys. The Dr. told me on Monday that BOTH of the boys weigh exactly 2 pounds EACH!! That is bigger than the average single baby at this stage!! Wow!!I wanted to take a picture of Jaaten to send to Jaafe when he was out-of-town one day this week. Jaaten is so into Toy Story and Tinkerbell these days I could NOT get her to look at me!

I drink a decaf latte just about every morning...guess who ALWAYS wants my drink now. If my drink is in her reach for any amount of time, she grabs it QUICK and runs!



It has REALLY gotten hot this week! Wednesday got up to 108° so Abbey took Jaaten to her house to chnage it up and play inside for a while. Jaaten found Abbey's husband's drum set and was hooked! Aunt CC and the kids have ALREADY sent out a drum set for Jaaten for her birthday next month. Lucky me!









No comments:

Post a Comment