Thursday, August 30, 2012

Phoenix Children's Museum & Spirit Day

Since I have been off for the last month waiting for a new community to open at Shea, I have been trying to spend as much time as I can with Jaaten.  I have been so consumed with the boys this past year I wanted to try to spend time with Jaaten just the two of us before I go back to work.  One thing we did was go to the Phoenix Children's Museum.  What a great experience for kids.  We met my friend Rachael and her little guy, Kyce at the museum which was even better.  ;)

There were so many things for Jaaten to do she didn't know WHAT to do with herself.  There are 3 full floors of activities for small kids.  She just ran from activity to activity saying, "Mom, looooook!"
This was a neat table.  There is sand on top of the lit table you make pictures with...
 Jaaten loves Seek N Find books so we were at this for a while.  The clear circular bins are filled with toys, balls, etc.  There are 3 things in the frame on the wall that you are supposed to find in all the clutter.  Jaaten didn't want to leave until we found all of them. ;)
 Jaaten asked me for Play-Doh when we left...
 Rachael and Kyce at the play-doh table with Jaaten. ;)
 We stayed at this ice cream stand for a good.  Jaaten was making EVERYONE ice cream.
 
 They had a gift shop as you left...she asked for more dinosaurs and I caved!
 Today is Spirit Day at Jaaten's preschool so all the kids are supposed to wear their Lil Einsteins shirts.  It's a little big. ;)  Jaafe was taking her to school today for the first time so she was excited. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment