Friday, December 13, 2013

Here Comes Santa

This is Jaaten waiting to leave for dance refusing her face be photographed. ;)  12.3.13
Steel waiting...
Hudson waiting...
Jaaten started asking Jaafe and I to take her to see Santa Claus last week sometime.  We took her in the evening last Wednesday.  She was so excited to go and when we got there she wouldn't sit on his lap!!  HA!!  Hudson had no problem sitting right on his lap all by himself and Steel screamed at the very top of his ability.  I could only get Steel to sit by Santa on my lap.  As we were leaving Jaaten said she changed her mind and needed to tell Santa she wanted a Robo Cat (???) and a Barbie.  She was so proud of herself in her picture.  Funny girl!  ;))  12.4.13

  
These kiddos love ART PROJECTS!!  12.6.13

Hudson in Dad's hat...thinks he is cool!  12.8.13
 Jaaten has taught the boys how to throw every pillow from the couch and surrounding areas on the floor when we watch a movie.  Really?!  12.8.13
 Hudson 12.9.13
 Steel 12.9.13

 Hudson 12.10.13
 Making stockings...Jaaten 12.10.13
 Steel 12.10.13
 Hudson 12.10.13
Jaaten and Mom before dance class 12.10.13
Jaaten and Mom 12.11.13
Steel hit his cheek on the side of our bed and it left a HUGE, DARK purple bruise.  The next morning he was carrying a small plastic bin and tripped on fell on it ON HIS NECK!  This kid!!  12.11.13
Steel was "helping" Jaafe put up Christmas lights and found this four wheeler.  Great.  12.11.13
So Jaaten has officially made the switch from dinosaurs to princesses.  She has asked to put on a princess dress every single morning for the last few weeks.  I guess the princess thing is gonna stick for a while.  She is constantly asking me to take her picture too.  I think I liked the dinosaurs better!? 12.11.13
I sprayed off the deck the other day.  Not sure why I thought the boys would stay out of the water if I asked them too.  Maybe I'm the one that needs to learn to pay attention.  12.11.13
If I lay on the floor Steel is the first kid to take a seat...and then the other two eventually fight for that seat.  12.13.13


No comments:

Post a Comment