Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What Did She Say?

The kids are all getting so big so fast all the sudden.  Jaaten says and does new things everyday.  It seems like the boys are learning at lightening speed since they have Jaaten to learn from too.  Here are some of the funny things Jaaten has said in the last month or so.  Where does she get this stuff??

Getting ready for school:
Jaaten:  "Mom, let me tell you something.  I'm going to pick out my own clothes.  Do you understand?" 
Mom:  "Huh?"

Just arrived at park:
Jaaten:  "I forgot something"
Brandi:  What did you forget?
Jaaten:  "My bra!"

Jaaten:  "Brandi, I really like your hair but its a little fuzzy on the ends."

AND the best for me so far....I get ready for work and put on a new outfit I just bought.  It was a shorter dress with a frilly slip extender underneath which is a little girlier than normal for me.  I thought I looked good if I can say so myself.  As soon as Jaaten sees me she says, "Mom, I really like your costume."  Not really the reaction I was going for.  Brandi and I died laughing! 

I can't wait to hear what the boys have to say next year!

I often think how great it would be to move back to Missouri and be closer to my family and long time friends.  It would be hard to give up this winter weather in AZ though. ;/  12.10.13





 They love it!
Jaaten loves to look at herself in the mirror.  12.13.13

 
 Jaafe and Jaaten went to a roping last Saturday.  You would not know it from this picture but she was so excited to wear her new cowboy boots that match her Dad's. ;))  12.14.13
 The boys did more art projects while Jaaten was at the roping. Love these boys!  12.14.13




 Jaafe thinks the boys are too old to be using sippy cups so he bought these ginormous water bottles from Costso.  I made a little fun of Jaafe when he bought them....and the boys LOVE them.  Who knew?!  12.14.13


You would not beleive how much paint, paper, pipe cleaners, plastic eye balls and poms we go through at our house with all the crafts, ;))  12.15.13
 
 
 Aaaaaahhhhhhh, THE CHICKEN!!
 Hudson waiting for a story before nap.  12.15.13

No comments:

Post a Comment